Ingredients for 2 portion of autumn compote:
- 3 golden apples
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of grapes
- 1 half vanilla pod
- 1 knife point of cinnamon powder
1. Peel the fruit, and remove the seeds from the grapes.
2. Split the half vanilla bean in half lengthwise and scrape the seeds.
3. Cook the fruit with the spices according to your favourite cooking method:
- In a special baby steamer
- In a saucepan over very low heat
- In the microwave
4. Once cooked, mix the fruit, and add more or less cooking juices according to the consistency preferred by your baby. For bigger kids who like chunks, you can even just mash the fruit with a fork.